Finally, after some weeks of uncivilized life, I’m back with a new baby 🙂
This one is actually in lower class than the previous. But what can I say? I think they upgrade the lower class, and set higher minimum standard for Tecra. Unfortunate for me, this new standard doesn’t seem to fit my budget. Well here it goes, I proudly introduce you to my kocu4, a Toshiba Satellite A200-E530.
A brief of the historical story:
kocu1 was a Pentium-3 500 MHz PC with NVIDIA Riva TNT 2 Ultra. I bought it right before I started going to university.
kocu2 came a few years after it, a Pentium-4 1.6GHz PC with NVIDIA GeForce4 MX.
Finally, I graduated and started working for 1 year, kocu3 then came with a breakthrough from PC to Notebook. My 1st Mobile Computer, a Toshiba Tecra S2, powered by Pentium Centrino 1.73 GHz and NVIDIA GeForce Go 6600.
And now, the star of the post, my 2nd Mobile Computer. Here she is:
Toshiba Satellite A200-E530
- IntelÂ® CentrinoÂ® Duo Processor Technology (IntelÂ® Coreâ„¢2 Duo Processor T5300 1.73GHz, 2MB L2 Cache, 533MHz FSB)
- NVIDIA GeForce Go 7300 Memory 128MB
- 1GB DDR2 SDRAM (upgraded from 512MB)
- 120GB (Serial ATA) with shock absorbers
- DVD SuperMulti Double Layer Drive with LabelFlashâ„¢ Technology
- 15.4″ WXGA TFT Clear SuperView display, resolution 1,280 x 800
- harmon/kardon speakers, 16-bit stereo, IntelÂ® High definition Audio Support
- 6-Cell Lithium Ion Battery Type
- Genuine WindowsÂ® Vistaâ„¢ Home Premium Edition
- 1-year parts & labor (Carry-in), 1-year battery (Carry-in)
- Fingerprint, Camera 1.3M, etc dah
Target to kocu5? I’m not sure. Could be in 2 or 3 years, or even 5? who knows? G’ night (^_^)